Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scenes from a run...via my iPhone



It was wonderful here today. Perfect for a nice long run. I only went 5 miles (which is not really very long considering I am supposed to be running almost 3x that in a month). While I am normally very focused, I was so captivated by GREEN. I love green. It is my favorite color--all shades! The trail was GORGEOUS. I snapped some photos on my phone with hopes that later this week, the whole family can go for a walk (and I will take the nice camera). PS this time of year definitely reminds me that I LOVE living in WV.


Now the kiddos are tucked snug into their beds, and I am curled up in the recliner. An evening of masterpiece theater (kind of my guilty pleasure). Tonight's feature?? Downton Abbey. I will let you know if it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....