Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My POP of color


And by pop of color I meant bright reddish orange rain coat :) POP!!
(paired it with a black pencil skirt, white blouse with black polka dots, and heels)


Finals and work mean short blogposts, so I thought I would share my Working Woman look and a much needed verse for the day! I was reading through 1 Peter 4 this morning... so much good stuff. But I got to the last verse and it grabbed me! I am going to hold on to it for the remainder of finals week.



"So if you are suffering according to God's will, keep on doing what is right, and trust yourself to the God who made you, for HE WILL NEVER FAIL YOU." 1 Peter 4:19 NLT

Finals are already in full gear for me, so I need all the reassurances I can get that I belong to a BIG God that NEVER FAILS.

PS--BookWorm will return in a couple weeks. When I can think about books again that don't start with the words "Crunch Time" or "Examples and Explanations"!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....