Monday, April 25, 2011

2 down 3 to go...


Getting ready to relax a bit with the hubs after a very long day! I have one of my favorite snacks (toast, apple slices and cheddar cheese), a comfy chair, and a really great guy sitting close by-oh and Dexter.

But I wanted to share an inspiring photo and a really lovely quote that I stole from Chelsy (I'll Be Brief).

"May I never give thee rest until Christ is the pulse of my heart
the spokesman of my lips,
the lamp of my feet"
~Valley of Vision

I am so encouraged daily by Valley of Vision (a book of Puritan prayers). Today this made me realize how much I work and work for finals, but it is temporary. I want my daily pursuit to be for Christ to be the pulse of my heart.

The photo is Ansel Adams. He is one of my favorite photographers (EVER). I love the scenes that he captures, and how they don't need color to be moving and gorgeous. I thought this was a particularly inspiring one for the spring season.

Hope you are all inspired too. A few more days and I will be free of finals, and I am excited to see what the summer holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....