Pinterest is one of the reasons that I picked it back up. So many ideas and so little time. The first scarf I made was based off of this.
In honor of my new hobby and all the people that have supported it, I am adding a page to the blog called "my knits...". My goal is to share patterns that I like and projects I am working on with you. The first pattern I will share is probably my favorite. It is an infinity scarf (a circle)-warm, cozy, and beautiful. It was my second experiment after I got tired of all the button scarves.
I stole the pattern from a fellow-blogger-which you can find here. It is REALLY easy, but it takes a little longer than the button scarves because of the length.
OK-instructions per Cole (which means I know NOTHING about gauge-etc. I will tell you what I did, and you can figure it out from there).
- Using size 13 needs and two skeins of yarn (I used this kind in Pagoda) cast on 25 stitches ( just make a slip knot with both strands and pretend like you are only using one)
- Row 1-K, *P, K, repeat from * to end-make sure you end on K.
- Repeat Row 1 until your scarf measures 55 inches long
- Cast off leaving a long tail
- Fold scarf so that cast on and cast off edges are together. Use the tail to "sew" the pieces together.
I have made 5 of these scarves, and I wear mine almost everyday-so does Danie, who got the second one.