NOW? I am making another-in mustard yellow for my best friend and fellow blogger Danielle (you can check her blog out here). I am using a different pattern which I will post when I finish.
For all of my fellow knitters, I will share the pattern for this guy.
- CAST ON a multiple of 4 plus 3 stitches to size 13 needles
- Row 1: K3, *p1, k3; rep. from *.
- Row 2: K2, *p3, k1; rep from * to last stitch, k1.
- Repeat the two rows until desired length (I used 1 skein of soft but chunky yarn)
- CAST OFF ( I don't know any fancy casting off things, so just regular cast off for me)
- ADD decorative button (the pattern is not too tight, so no button hole is necessary.)
WEAR HAPPILY :)