Thursday, October 20, 2011

DIY? DI-Done!

From start to finish, this took me less than a week. I generally only worked on it while watching TV in the evening. And if I do say so myself (and I do), I think it looks great! I am excited to wear it now that the weather is turning cold :)

NOW? I am making another-in mustard yellow for my best friend and fellow blogger Danielle (you can check her blog out here). I am using a different pattern which I will post when I finish.

For all of my fellow knitters, I will share the pattern for this guy.
  • CAST ON a multiple of 4 plus 3 stitches to size 13 needles
  • Row 1: K3, *p1, k3; rep. from *.
  • Row 2: K2, *p3, k1; rep from * to last stitch, k1.
  • Repeat the two rows until desired length (I used 1 skein of soft but chunky yarn)
  • CAST OFF ( I don't know any fancy casting off things, so just regular cast off for me)
  • ADD decorative button (the pattern is not too tight, so no button hole is necessary.)
WEAR HAPPILY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....