Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The very LAST long Tuesday

Wow. I cannot believe that it is my last Tuesday class. It is FINI! Thursday marks the end of my classes as a 2L (and the NEXT Thursday marks the end of finals for me). Where did all the weeks go? I am certainly not complaining. I started this semester with an idea of change. I wanted to implement some new things--have some goals.

Thus this blog was (re)born.

I think once things die down, I will dedicate some time and energy evaluating the last few months. For now I will let you see what has got me through this last LONG Tuesday...


One last date night with the hubs--
before the very long finals stretch steals away my time (and sanity).
On the docket? Food, beverage and Sherlock Holmes.

And not just any food, yummy smoked ribs lovingly prepared by Corey all day! (YUM!)


Interesting art concept--an Ink Calendar.
Read about it and other calendar ideas here.

Fun Ensembles for Spring :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay to the last long Tuesday!
    We made it babe :)

    Michael and I had Indian buffet to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my happy....