And I am tired.
And it is Tuesday-which means it is a long day.
However, I have been in a particularly good mood. I got up this morning and had a good workout on the elliptical. I had a chance to read my bible with a cup of coffee before the kids woke up.
I read Romans 8--focusing on the last couple of verses. (it's hard to have a bad day when you know that God loves you that much). I got to have a quick coffee date with Chelsy before class. Then I ate an amazing Indian lunch with Lauren and Brittany. I was even able to "share my good vibes" (as she calls them) with Jess :)
Even BETTER my afternoon class was cancelled giving me time to blog and read for my Thursday classes.
Yesterday was great too--
I had some time to think through our vegetarian menu, so on the docket for this week.
- white pizza with pesto and ricotta
- red beans and rice, corn cakes and applesauce
- black bean hummus with YUMMY chips that the Taylors introduced us to in TN
- lentil sloppy joes with oven fries
- Baked pasta with spinach, lemon and Gruyère (which I actually made last night and it was delicious)
I started dreaming about what I want to photograph. My children will obviously be a large part of the subject matter, but I am really trying to figure out what shape this new/old hobby will take. I am always open to suggestion!!
Hopefully the good vibes continue...