Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday...


3 of my friends/blogging buddies/general soul mate people have birthdays this week, and I wanted to post to say Happy Birthday to them all.
TODAY happens to be Abby Quinn Lilly's (Galatians 5:6) birthday. I almost always use her full name cause I think it is pretty. This girl cracks me up. We are ridiculously similar to the point that conversations generally go something like this: Cole: "I like _____ " Abby: "Me too" or Abby: "I am have this weird phobia of _____" and I respond "Me too" and we both laugh hysterically. She is also wonderfully passionate about things-especially Haiti. You can check out her blog to see her heart for this country. Because we had a fun night for bible study last night, we all got to celebrate Abby Quinn and her twenty something years! I am so thankful that she's in my life! And I look forward to finding things we don't have in common too!























NEXT WEDNESDAY Lauren (LUXLUCY) has a birthday. Thank goodness we will be all done with the crim pro madness and can enjoy celebrating her birthday properly-with yummy drinks and food of course! Lauren and I are more different than similar, but we just fit. It is easy to be friends. And she is the most honest person I know. I can't wait to see her in action as a defense attorney. I never want to be on the other side of the table FOR SURE. I will stick with non-litigation property law just to avoid going up against this girl. She is quirky and funny, too. I especially love her eerie similarity to Libby.



NEXT SATURDAY Chelsy (I'll be Brief) gets a year older. I have never run out of things to say to Chelsy. Conversations just flow. She and I are both ridiculous over-thinkers. We analyze and parse apart every aspect of everything. A coffee date for less than an hour never happens. I think the first time we had a chat it lasted so long that we had to continue over lunch and might have missed class. Whoops. Things I love about her? I love that she is teachable. I love that she keeps me accountable. I love that she thinks big picture and *tries* not to get bogged down with the everyday crap. I love her humor-we are both helplessly dorky. I love that we became friends because of our mutual love of CS Lewis.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIENDS!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks love <3
    and whyyyyyyy do we not have any pictures togetheR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! You're the sweetest. :) Love youuuu!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my happy....