Wednesday, September 7, 2011

sweet words

"Give me to believe

that thou canst do for me more than I ask or think,

and that, though I backslide, thy love will never let me go,

but will draw me back to thee with everlasting cords..."


Valley of Vision "Backsliding"

Read it this morning and just thought I would share. It's nice to have a God that never lets us go...no matter what. And that I can't even begin to comprehend all that He can do. Sweet words for a lovely day (thank goodness the rain took a break!)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! SUUUUCH a great message.
    I especially LOVE this:
    "and that, though I backslide, thy love will never let me go"

    Hope your 3 L year is off to a great start babe :)
    We need to fit in a coffee date when things settle down a little bit!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Perfectly timed :) Happy thoughts for your final year!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my happy....