Thursday, January 27, 2011

snow and such

Outside the law school this morning

Yesterday we got dumped on. The roads were frightening, cars were all over the place. In the abstract, I find snow beautiful. I think the blanket of white is lovely--but only when I do not need to do anything. Only when I can observe from safe within the confines of my home, sipping coffee and wearing comfy fleece garments. Instead I am at the school (for 1 more hour--YAY for cancelled class this afternoon), wearing TOMS with socks (don't judge me :), and counting down the days until Spring.

PS I am also daydreaming about dinner tonight--Homemade Italian White Bean Soup with Paninis (turkey, capicola, and provolone). A perfect warm and comforting meal for a snowy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....