Friday, January 28, 2011

My Essentials for Combating Winter Blues

French Pressed Coffee (ok so really any coffee will do, but I LOVE it pressed) Today's flavor is Harry & David's Peanut Butter Cup--YUM!)
Happy Music. Today I am enjoying Fun. You can't help but smile.

Shower and get dressed. Feeling clean and pretty always makes me feel better. Today I was particularly happy with how my hair turned out.

Warm food. Lunch today will likely be leftovers from our delicious dinner last night. Soup warms me to the core.

Lots of love from little people and maybe a phone call to my best friend.
HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. #1- I think even I would have to liek that coffee

    #2-your hair does look especially cute today (though it always does!) and it goes so well with that scarf.

    #3-you should make me some of that soup.
    jsut a thought.

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my happy....