Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Dads in my life...


I have a really great dad. His name is Harold. He works in the mines. He loves the Mountaineers, and old trucks, and old coins, and shoot-em-up movies. He has always dreamed big for me and always pushed me to work hard for them.


Then I got married and I inherited another really great dad. His name is Rick. He is an engineer. He loves music, and tractors, and Nascar. He has been an amazing source of encouragement for me over the last (almost) 10 years.

And then I had a baby. And I discovered the dad inside of my husband. His name is Corey. He is a nurse. He loves drums, and golf, and pork. He is my best friend and my biggest fan.

The three dads are very different in some of their tastes. They don't do things the same way. BUT they all love their wives and love their kids and I am SO LUCKY to have them all in my life.

Happy Dad's Day...to all the Dad's in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....