Sunday, May 8, 2011

Someday...


I will post again--with photos and happy thoughts about life and family! Suffice it to say this weekend was SUPER busy. And I enjoyed (almost) every minute of it. There was shopping and yummy food. We took the kiddos to the trail and let them run free for a while. Joe did not stop running. (he may have to run the 1/2 marathon with me next year).


Today I got to sleep in and was awakened by yummy smells of breakfast in bed. Corey has become quite the omelet chef and made me a bacon and cheese omelet with a side of toast and apple-butter! Yummy :) Then we headed out to Corey's parents to spend the day celebrating us moms! The kiddos played with their cousins; Becky and I kicked up our feet and enjoyed being a little bit spoiled.

Kiddos fell asleep in the car, so Corey and I took a lovely drive to dream about future houses. It is one of our favorite lazy Sunday things to do. We aren't moving anytime soon, but it's fun to dream.

I have photos of all of these events, but I am too lazy to go in and upload them. I am stationed on the porch with some spearmint tea, listening to the creek behind our house. Photos can wait until tomorrow.

PS Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mommy's out there--especially my momma, I missed you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....