Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my crazy life...



Corey and I have a knack for adding more and more things to our plate. When Corey was in nursing school, we added Libby. When he finally graduated and our life was pleasant and normal, I decided to go to law school. And of course, when I am on "break" for the one week I have between school and my technical start date for work, we have new floors installed in our house.We opted to do all the demo our selves to cut down on costs. Luckily we have some great friends who came over and helped us get it all done in 2 HOURS. MUCH THANKS to you Brent and Stu!!

So we started off like this...


then this...


and now this...

While it has been CRAZY busy, the new floors are amazing.

In addition to floors, we spent a great weekend celebrating Scott and his graduation. I am sure Danie will post photos as soon as she can (busy busy girl too).

More on life later...

1 comment:

comments make my happy....