Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another update...


It has been one of the best weekends in a LONG time. Relaxing at home with the family. We went hiking at Cooper's Rock. We had a picnic. Corey and I have been watching Harry Potter when kiddos are asleep. On that note, Libby is doing great! She is walking without assistance. Her spirits are up. I am telling you-not much keeps this kid down.
Libby with her newly decorated cast-Thanks Erin for the glitter paint!

But I am realizing how little time I have to spend blogging. And I think that is okay. During school, I am on my computer A TON. I decompress with blog posts. Right now, it is more stressful for me to find time to blog, and I never want it to be a burden. So posts may be few and far between. We are alive and kicking. And I will share photos of all of our adventures. I just don't want to miss any of them by spending too much time staring at the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....