Monday, July 25, 2011

Thoughts from today


Of course now that I have a paper due in 2 weeks and very little done on it, I have lots of time to blog! That is the way I work. I can only read and take notes for so long before I am incapable of continuing. Short breaks make it bearable.

ANYWAY.



My friend Abby was wonderful enough to share a verse with me this morning...
Philippians 3:12--"Not that I have already obtained this (righteousness) or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me His own."

What a wonderful thing to know--I am HIS OWN. He has made me HIS OWN. And so I press on. Even when it seems that I am doing nothing right. Even when it seems like circumstances are not what they should be. I press on. Because I am HIS.

I need to know that and live that everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....