Monday, November 28, 2011

Tis the Season...

For finals :( 
Boo. 

It is that time of year again.
My outlines are made, my highlighters are new.
I am curled up in my study nest ready to LEARN. (or blog, whatever).

(said nest)

We did find some time on Saturday to get into the Christmas Spirit though. I like having all the decorations up while I study; they make me smile despite the stress. This year, Libby was our little helper.

And she did quite a fabulous job!

I love Christmas. The magic. The traditions. I love Christmas lights and carols. I want to drink warm drinks and snuggle under blankets this time of year (not really in this 60 degree weather though).

I dislike that finals mar it in any way. But I will cozy up on the couch with my third or fourth pot of coffee and read by the light of the tree. Studying could be worse. And soon it will be over.

18 days. It is the finals countdown.

1 comment:

  1. And Gob's theme song begins to play in my head. :) Love you!!!.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my happy....