Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Countdown Begins

I am 21 days away from my last final....

I am 38 days away from graduation...

WHOA! 
The next few weeks are full of finishing touches; I am wrapping up the last three years of my life. It has been an incredible ride. Law school is a unique experience--well for me it has been a unique experience. It is a stretching. I imagine the next month of the blog will likely be very intro/retrospective since I am finishing a chapter of my life--and I want to make it count.
(love this print I found on Pinterest--very appropriate for this post)

Also, I started reading A.W. Tozer's "The Pursuit of God"-it is incredible, and convicting, and amazing. So I imagine some of his words will pop up here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....