Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lovely weather...Lovely music

I am still in the throes of writing...and reading...and taking practice exams. HOWEVER, the weather has been lovely. (Today it is 78 and sunny-WHAT?).  It can completely change my mood and my productivity levels. Over the weekend, I was able to study some outside; soak up some Vitamin D; feel more human than hermit, hovering over my laptop 8-10 hours a day. (AND STILL GET 35 pages written). And it is only a few more days. Not that the remaining 5 weeks of school will be cake...but it will be BETTER. 

AND...I have been listening to some really wonderful music. If iTunes could wear out I think that I might have worn this song out on the new David Crowder Band Album --("Give Us Rest or (a requiem mass in c [the happiest of all keys]), and probably the song "Sometimes" as well (and "Oh My God" and "Sequence 4"). I am slightly obsessed....just go buy the album. It's worth it.



On that note, I must go and continue to pound the pavement--just keep swimming--run the good race. The weather and the music making the work that I have to do a little bit less painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....