Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Break is halfway over?

WHAT? That is ridiculous. But the first half was filled with wonderful Christmas fun. You can check out all the festivities on the family blog here.

So what will I do with the remainder of my break?

READ:
Now I am enjoying "Game of Thrones" (on my new Kindle Fire--thanks Mom!).

PUZZLE:
We bought a 2,000 piece puzzle and started on Christmas. It will probably not be done until next Christmas.

TRAVEL:
Next weekend Libby and I are heading to Dayton to visit one of my very best friends, Erin! It should be a really wonderful girls weekend before the LAST semester of Law School begins.



I want to start on some knitting projects too. But I think my hands need a break for a couple days.  I must say, the break has been wonderful so far. Next post will probably involve some goals for 2012. Hard to believe it is almost that time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my happy....